Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Why OBE?

Originally, I chose the phrase “body snatcher” for this project... unfortunately, that phrase also fit Bailey’s fancy, so she used her white elephant advantage and straight up snatched my phrase (pun intended)... so I was forced to choose a new one. However, as the rest of the students went around the room sharing their body words and phrases, I recognized a few that were not on my list, so I wrote them down and thought on them until it was my turn again: disembodied, celestial body, busy body, dead body, foreign body and out of body experience. For some reason, “out of body experience” resonated with me; I had a feeling that our personal projects were going to relate to the phrase we chose, so I thought that it would be fun and challenging to see where this particular body phrase took me...



No comments:

Post a Comment